Take What You Need, Give What You Can Sticky Note Board
I displayed the "Take What You Need, Give What You Can" sticky note board on a window near the school counseling office. A traditional bulletin board could also be used to display this sticky note board.
I created 18 different positve messages to print on sticky notes for the "Take What You Need" side of the board.
To make this "Take What You Need, Give What You Can" sticky note board, you will need the following items:
- A printer
- Printer paper to print the sticky note template
- Sticky notes - I prefer Post-it Super Sticky Notes - They hold their stickiness well for sticking to the template and then peeling off to stick somewhere else.
- Cardstock or Paper to print the "Take What You Need" and "Give What You Can" signs. I love to use AstroBrights Cardstock for bulletin boards.
- First you need to print the template. I like to do a test print to determine how the printer feeds the paper. This will help you to figure out how to place the template with the sticky notes in the printer.
- Next, affix the sticky notes to the template. You can make all one color or alternate colors of sticky notes.
- Put the template with sticky in the printer tray.
- Peel and stick!
- Print the signs on two pieces of colorful cardstock.