Kindness Sticky Notes
Did you know you can print on sticky notes?! Once I discovered this, I was so excited. There are endless possibilities! One of the first things I made were these "Kindness Sticky Notes" to stick to students lockers during Start With Hello Week (hosted in September).
These "Kindness Sticky Notes" would also be great for
- The Great Kindness Challenge - January 25th - 29th this year
- Random Acts of Kindness Week - February 14th - 20th this year
- Random Acts of Kindness Day - February 17th this year
- Start with Hello Week - September
I created 18 different kindness messages that you can print on sticky notes. To print the sticky notes, you will need the following:
- A printer
- Printer paper to print the sticky note template
- Sticky notes - I prefer Post-it Super Sticky Notes - They hold their stickiness well for sticking to the template and then peeling off to stick somewhere else.
- First you need to print the template. I like to do a test print to see which way your printer feeds. So you know which way to put the template with the sticky notes in the printer.
- Next, affix the sticky notes to the template. You can make all one color or alternate colors of sticky notes.
- Put the template with sticky in the printer tray.
- Peel and stick!
You can access the full Kindness Sticky Note file here or by clicking on the image below.
How will you use these "Kindness Sticky Notes" at your school?
If you display these "Kindness Sticky Notes" in your school I would love to see it! Tag or share with me on Instagram or Twitter.
*this post contains affiliate links