In the second half of my interview with Naomi Drew about her new book, No Kidding About Bullying: 125 Ready-to-Use Activities to Help Kids Manage Anger, Resolve Conflicts, Build Empathy, and Get Along, Ms. Drew describes interviewing students for her book, shares ideas schools can utilize for developing empathy, and gives an example of how one school used the "Win/Win" guidelines with students.
Listen to the second half of the podcast interview by clicking below!
School Counselor Blog - Namoi Drew Interview - Part 2 by schcounselor
Listen to Part 1 of the interview.
Visit http://bit.ly/NoKiddingAboutBullying for more information about the book and free downloads.
Also, visit Naomi Drew's blog: http://authornaomidrew.blogspot.com.
What topics would you like to hear about on the School Counselor Blog Podcast? Comment below, email me, tweet, or share on the School Counselor Blog Facebook Page!
Danielle is a K-12 Certified School Counselor, Nationally Certified Counselor, and blogger at School Counselor Blog, a place where school counselors share innovative ideas, creative lesson plans, and quality resources. Contact Danielle via email, follow her on twitter, and become a fan of the School Counselor Blog Facebook Page.
- ► 2014 (43)
- ► 2013 (109)
- ► 2012 (113)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Seasonal Find: Halloween Play-doh
- Winner of "No Kidding About Bullying"
- School Counselor Blog Contest: Win "No Kidding Abo...
- Interview with Naomi Drew Podcast - Part 2
- Interview with Naomi Drew Podcast - Part 1
- Keeping Track of Counselor Notes
- Red Ribbon Week Theme Idea
- Where Can School Counselors Find Great Deals on Pe...
- ▼ October (8)