I know lots of school counselor bloggers out there have ideas, lessons, and resources to share related to National School Counseling week. What better way to celebrate and share together than a link party?! Everyone is invited to link up to celebrate National School Counseling Week!
- Create a post titled "National School Counseling Week Link Party!"
- Write a post about one of the following:
- how you plan to celebrate National School Counseling Week at Your School
- your favorite ideas, lessons, resources, etc. related to NSCW
- a collection of things you have done to celebrate NSCW in the past
- Place the National School Counseling Week Link Party Logo (above) in your post.
- Submit your blog post using the Inlinkz tool below.
- Make sure you link to the actual post URL not just your blog URL.
- CELEBRATE by sharing what you are doing and applauding what others are doing! :)
- If you are not a blogger, but have an idea to share, please comment in the comment section!
How do you plan to celebrate National School Counseling Week?
Comment below, tweet, contact Danielle, or share on the School Counselor Blog Facebook Page!
Danielle is a K-12 Certified School Counselor, Nationally Certified Counselor, and blogger at School Counselor Blog, a place where school counselors share innovative ideas, creative lesson plans, and quality resources. Connect with Danielle via email, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, and become a fan of the School Counselor Blog Facebook Page.