Halloween-Themed Interactive Digital Safety Week Bulletin Board
A few years ago I created this interactive, Halloween-themed digital safety week bulletin board. I put this bulletin board up last week in preparation for Digital Safety Week on October 18th - 22nd.
This Halloween-themed digital safety week bulletin board contains tips for how to be safe on social media.
Students and staff can lift the flaps for for information about each tip.
This year, I added a black & white polka-dot border to my Digital Safety bulletin board to really make it pop!
I also updated some of the social media icons from my previous board. I needed to add Tik Tok, of course! I couldn't decide which Tik Tok logo to use... I added the white logo to see what it looked like, but ultimately went with black. I included in the bulletin board kit in case you prefer to use it in your school!
Below are the materials I used to create this Halloween-Themed Interactive Digital Safety Bulletin Board:
- Halloween-Themed Interactive Digital Safety Bulletin Board Kit - this is a link to a folder with all the files you need to recreate this bulletin board. The folder contains the social media icons, candy pieces, face for the bag, and digital safety tips.
- Black roll paper - I used black roll paper for the background
- Brown paper bag - I recycled a bag from a local book store for this one, but you can also pack of similar paper bags ones here.
- Black dot bulletin board border - I am loving School Girl Style products. I used their borders for my "We are so glad you here!" bulletin board too!
- Astrobrights cardstock - Astrobrights is my go-to for cardstock. I used this bright "joy" color pack for the social media safety tips.
If you use my resources at your school, I'd love to see pictures! Tag me on Instagram or Twitter (@sch_counselor)!
*This post contains affiliate links*